[tlhIngan Hol] wishlist for TKD 3ed

Will Martin lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 05:29:18 PDT 2023

The 2nd Edition sold a lot more copies than the first did, and I doubt there were many who bought the first who didn’t also by the 2nd.

So, how many 2nd edition TKDs were sold? I thought I once heard that it was something like 750,000 copies. By contrast, my Guitar Owner’s Manual sold something like 12,000 copies, which the publisher thought was a good run.

pItlh

charghwI’ ‘utlh
(ghaH, ghaH, -Daj)