[tlhIngan Hol] wishlist for TKD 3ed

Brent Kesler brent.of.all.people at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 15:13:15 PDT 2023

On Fri, Apr 28, 2023 at 5:29 PM Lieven L. Litaer via tlhIngan-Hol <
tlhingan-hol at lists.kli.org> wrote:

> Most people who have bought TKD just for keeping it in the shelf will
> probably not care about an updated version. That's how publishers think.

Just my two cents worth: I'm only a dabbler in Klingon, but I would
definitely purchase a TKD3, even if all it does is sit on my shelf. Thanks
to this list, I realize there have been huge developments in the language
since I purchased my copies of TKD, CK, PK, TKW, and KGT. Trying to keep up
with them is intimidating and often confusing, so I'd like to see an
authoritative update to the core text.

bI'reng