[tlhIngan Hol] Appositions with type 5 suffixes / I'm cold, I'm hot

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Fri Sep 16 08:46:09 PDT 2022

Lieven, thanks for providing that link.  (Is there *anything* that's not in the Klingon Language Wiki?!)  From your page:

"This edition of the DVD from Star Trek III: The Search for Spock contains a 21-minute long video with Marc Okrand, in which he explains the creation of the Klingon language."

Since Okrand was involved in the production of the DVD, that answers Luis's and my question:  the Klingon is canon, the translations are not.

Voragh