[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: ngeq

Will Martin lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 07:23:20 PDT 2022

Just to be explicit about this, {ngeq} is a verb AND NOT A NOUN. Some homophones are both, but there’s no evidence that this is a noun. The database should be updated, unless there’s some evidence I haven’t seen that this is a noun.

Okrand, of course, can make it a noun with a wave of his hand...

pItlh

charghwI’ ‘utlh
(ghaH, ghaH, -Daj)