[tlhIngan Hol] Appositions with type 5 suffixes / I'm cold, I'm hot

luis.chaparro at web.de luis.chaparro at web.de
Mon Sep 12 09:27:11 PDT 2022

Two short questions:

1. How could I say something like *To my friend Worf* in Klingon? I know there are no stated rules about appositions in Klingon, so what would be the best guess? I personally would add the suffix to both nouns: *jupwI'vaD wo'rIvvaD*, but I don't know if it works and if it would work in other cases (for example, if we wanted to say *In the city of Berlin*: twice *-Daq*?).

2. Are the correct forms in order to say *I'm cold* and *I'm hot* (meaning what I feel, not my temperature): *jIbIr* and *jItuj*? Would these forms also mean *my body is cold / hot*? I'm asking that because in Spanish and German those two meanings are expressed differently, and I'm not sure how it is in Klingon.

Thank you very much!