[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: po

Will Martin lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 19:16:38 PDT 2022

I had one.

I might still have it, but the last time I saw it, it was quite dead, and I think the plastic case had broken so that it no longer held the pin for the strap. If I still have it, it’s in my sock drawer.

It was my only watch for a very long time. I wore it out.

It was a very “inexpensive” watch in terms of materials; a repackaging of a more conventional display. It had the same LCD as another watch. The silkscreening was the thing that made it Klingon.

Now, I wear an Apple Watch SE that I got for free from Intuition, a research group that is doing a 2 year brain health study. If you have an iPhone 8 or newer and are of the age range they are looking for, and are willing to wear one watch for two years and take about an hour’s worth of memory and pattern recognition tests, they might give you one, too:

https://www.intuitionstudy.com <https://www.intuitionstudy.com/>

I’m pretty sure the Klingon watch is no longer sold… but I bet that somebody could design a Klingon face for the Apple Watch… Maybe even somebody here?

pItlh

charghwI’ ‘utlh
(ghaH, ghaH, -Daj)