[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: nen

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Oct 10 07:04:36 PDT 2022

Klingon Word of the Day for Monday, October 10, 2022

Klingon word: 	nen
Part of speech: 	verb
Definition: 	be ascended, mature, grown-up, adult

wa' jaj 'etlh 'uchchoHlaH tlhIngan puqloD; jajvetlh loD nen moj
The son of a Klingon is a man the day he can first hold a blade. (TKW)

SEE:
nenchoH  	mature,  grow up (v)

nen  		growth,  maturation (n) KGT
nenghep  	Age of Ascension (n)
nentay  		Rite of Ascension (n)

SEE ALSO:
DeH 		be ripe, overripe (fruit, vegetable) (v)
qan 		be old (not young) (v)
Qup 		be young (v)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary or notes from the last