[tlhIngan Hol] qepHom: The legacy

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon Nov 14 23:08:04 PST 2022

Hello dear friends,

after many years we have finally completed our movie about the qepHom.

It will premiere at this year's 20th anniversary qepHom, and after that
shown on youtube. The movie is in German, and subtitles will be added
during the following weeks. Sorry for that delay.

And, no, the movie does not contain any Klingon. But I just wanted to
let you guys know about the movie, especially those who understand  German.

More about the movie on the website:
www.qephom.de/TheLegacy

For social media, please use the hashtag #qepHomTheLegacy

In case you watch it, don't forget that we are all laymen doing this
without any knowledge. This is not Hollywood. We just had a lot of fun
doing this.

Watch here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCrMpAWpFbo

Qapla',