[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: qa'put

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Nov 7 07:53:53 PST 2022

Klingon Word of the Day for Sunday, November 06, 2022

Klingon word: 	qa'put
Part of speech: 	noun
Definition: 	monkey-like creature
Source: 	qep'a' 26 [2019]

(qep’a’ 2019):  	smallish and pretty monkey-like

PUN: 		capuchin monkey

SEE ALSO:
mughato'  	mugato (n)
  - "One of the more notable native animal forms on Neural (Zeta Bootis III) is the mugato, a large, white, ape-like creature with dorsal spines and a cranial horn." (_Star Trek: The Worlds of The Federation_, p. 140-41; TOS "A Private Little War")

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary or notes from the last