[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: gholeq

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed Nov 2 12:02:56 PDT 2022

I knew there had to be a pun!  I was going to add this comment from Lieven as an example of things that come in flakes, but though better of it:

(Lieven, [date?]):  [*{tIr Soj] was used at the qepHom, I don't know who, but it was some German who came up with this description. But *{tIr Soj} could also be corn flakes, or Weizenbier. It's not the word for bread either.
Does anyone remember which qepHom this was?  Was it 2010, where {tIr ngogh} “bread” was revealed?

--
Voragh