[tlhIngan Hol] {-bogh} {-bogh}'ed nouns and {-taHvIS}

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Wed Mar 16 06:01:18 PDT 2022

On 3/15/2022 11:37 PM, Will Martin wrote:
> Show me the canon.
>
> I really think it’s pushing it too far to nest Relative Clauses,

I think so too, but that doesn't mean "you can't do that." The canon is
that relative clauses stand as noun phrases, and relative clauses
consist, in part, of noun phrases. Nowhere does it say that they can't
be nested. There are lots of things that aren't forbidden by the rules
but still aren't good ideas.