[tlhIngan Hol] Time elements and *qaStaHvIS*, continuous and perfective aspect

luis.chaparro at web.de luis.chaparro at web.de
Thu Mar 3 02:34:18 PST 2022

charghwI':

> Meanwhile, I don’t buy the argument that your skill at writing in Klingon is not good enough to write what you write in more numerous, simple sentences instead of longer, more complex ones. That’s a matter of personal discipline, not skill. It requires LESS skill with the language to write in more numerous, simpler sentences.

You're right, I shouldn't forget this feature of the Klingon language when writing. Anyway, mostly it's also a problem of lacking fluency and vocabulary, so that it takes me lot of effort and time to write the smallest texts, and I don't always have the time. But thank you for your tips, I will keep trying!