[tlhIngan Hol] {So'} and {-'egh} is there a difference between {jISo'} and {jISo''egh}

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 06:01:06 PDT 2022

In Greek if we want to say "the officer is hiding in the engine room",
we'll say "the officer is hiding in the engine room".

But I've noticed in English one could or maybe even *would* say "the
officer is hiding himself in the engine room".

And this confuses me. As Americans, do you see/feel any difference between
saying "the officer is hiding in the engine room" and "the officer is
hiding himself in the engine room?"

Because I wonder, which of the two I should say:

{jonta' pa'Daq So' yaS} or {jonta' pa'Daq So''egh yaS}?

--
Dana'an
https://sacredtextsinklingon.wordpress.com/