[tlhIngan Hol] pronoun with {-taH} pronouns with {-taH} vs {tu'lu'}

Iikka Hauhio fergusq at protonmail.com
Thu Jun 30 05:26:57 PDT 2022

You could even say

Qo'noSDaq law' Duj.

I don't think the three sentences have a lot of difference. They might be used in slightly different contexts, perhaps they emphasize different things.

Intuitively I'd say that tu'lu' would be used when introducing a thing and bIHtaH when describing an already introduced thing, but I don't have any source for this.

Iikka "fergusq" Hauhio