[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: QuS

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Tue Jun 21 07:48:38 PDT 2022

Klingon Word of the Day for Sunday, June 19, 2022

Klingon word: QuS
Part of speech: verb
Definition: conspire

HaDlu'meH, QuSlu'meH, SuDlu'meH lojmIt Da logh Hop Hut tengchaH.
  vaj loghDaq lenglaHtaH Humanpu'
space station Deep Space Nine is the gateway for the exploration, intrigue
 and enterprise that mark the continuation of the human adventure into
 space... (SkyBox S99)

TREK TIRIVIA:
  In 2152 Capt. Archer was captured and put on trial for conspiring against the Klingon Empire and fomenting revolt. (ENT "Judgment")

SEE:
QuS  		conspiracy (n)

SEE ALSO:
HeS 		commit a crime (v)
nab 		plan (v)
wem 		violate (v)
yem 		sin (v)
qIQ 		mutiny (v)
Daw' 		revolt (v)
lotlh 		rebel (v)
magh 		betray, act against (v)
'ur 		commit treason (v)

HeS 		crime (n)
nab 		plan, procedure (n)
mIw 		procedure, process (n)
wem 		violation (n)
Daw' 		revolt, revolution (n)
QuD 		insurrection (n)
'urmang 	treason (n)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary or notes from the last