[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: 'aSralya'

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Jun 6 08:04:11 PDT 2022

Klingon Word of the Day for Sunday, June 05, 2022

Klingon word: 'aSralya'
Part of speech: noun
Definition: Australia
Source: TalkNow - Learn Klingon!, revealed 30 September 2011

AFAIK never used in a sentence.

SEE ALSO:
nu'SIylan 	New Zealand  (GN)

taSman 	ditch (n)
  - (QeS, 1/26/2012):  the Tasman Sea, which separates Australia and New Zealand. Both Kiwis and us Aussies often refer to the other country as being "across the ditch".

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary or notes from the last