[tlhIngan Hol] New: Klingon exercise book

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Thu Jun 2 22:00:06 PDT 2022

Dear friends,

I'd like to inform you about new book, even though it's available in
German only.

I have made an exercise book for the Klingon language, which includes
only exercises, no explanations at all. It is made like those books that
children use in school to learn a language, so it has fill-in exercises,
hearing comprehension, crossword riddles and so on.

The book is available in any usual bookstore at least in Germany, but
maybe also in other online stores.

In case your shop does not deliver to your country, go to the webstore
at the Germany Klingon Institute, they might help you.

Here's a page about the book on the wiki:
http://klingon.wiki/En/ArbeitsbuchKlingonisch

Here's the webstore:
https://klingonisch.de/webshop/buecher/arbeitsbuch-klingonisch/

And before you ask: An English version is planned, but only if we find
an English/international publisher willing to publish it. My current
publisher only acts in Germany.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"