[tlhIngan Hol] paq'batlh 2ed

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 03:28:20 PDT 2022

On Fri, 22 Jul 2022 at 09:34, De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Jul 2022 at 13:47, De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Kahless has blessed us and {QI'lop} has come early this year!
>>
>> The second edition of the paq'batlh has just been released and is
>> available both as a digital download or as a printed book here:
>> https://punctumbooks.com/titles/paqbatlh-the-klingon-epic-2nd-edn/
>>
>> As well, the PDF is available in OAPEN library:
>> https://library.oapen.org/handle/20.500.12657/57557
>>
>> The paperback will also be available to be ordered on Amazon (but only in
>> certain countries):
>>
>> https://www.amazon.com/paqbatlh-Klingon-Epic-Floris-Sch%C3%B6nfeld/dp/1685710948/
>>

> There's a summary of the new information about the Klingon language from
> the paq'batlh here:
>
> https://www.kli.org/about-klingon/new-language-information/paqbatlh-2nd-edition/

And... we have our first report of an error in the second edition, a
correction that we missed:

p. 193, line 11:
{qa' wIje'meH maSuv / qo'maj wISachmeH maSuv}
"We fight to enrich the spirit / And to expand our realm"

The subject of {Sach} is what gets expanded; it should've been
{wISachmoHmeH}.

DopDaq qul yIchenmoH QobDI' ghu'!

There will most certainly be others. (Anyone want to volunteer to edit a
third edition?)

--
De'vID