[tlhIngan Hol] paq'batlh 2ed

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 04:47:58 PDT 2022

On Wed, 6 Jul 2022 at 14:36, De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Latest update: I just received the digital proof copy and gave the go
> ahead to publish. The digital version will be available to download on July
> 27 (the day before the qep'a'), and the print book will be available to
> order on that date from Amazon also. (If Fek'lhr doesn't interfere, that
> is.)

Kahless has blessed us and {QI'lop} has come early this year!

The second edition of the paq'batlh has just been released and is available
both as a digital download or as a printed book here:
https://punctumbooks.com/titles/paqbatlh-the-klingon-epic-2nd-edn/

As well, the PDF is available in OAPEN library:
https://library.oapen.org/handle/20.500.12657/57557

The paperback will also be available to be ordered on Amazon (but only in
certain countries):
https://www.amazon.com/paqbatlh-Klingon-Epic-Floris-Sch%C3%B6nfeld/dp/1685710948/

--
De'vID