[tlhIngan Hol] verb prefix on XvaD Y ponglu' construction when Y is plural

Iikka Hauhio fergusq at protonmail.com
Wed Jul 6 07:07:17 PDT 2022

SuStel:

> Panatheneans,being plural, should be treated as plural when used as a foreign word in Klingon.yupma'vaD panatheneans ponglu'.

​

I think there is an error in this message, since you use singular ponglu'. So do you think that the word should be treated as plural (and the verb should be luponglu'), or that the word should be treated as singular (and the verb should be ponglu')?

In my opinion, the word should be treated as singular, since it's a name and a foreign word.

Iikka "fergusq" Hauhio