[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: yorqej

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Tue Jan 11 07:39:51 PST 2022

Klingon Word of the Day for Monday, January 10, 2022

Klingon word: 	yorqej
Part of speech: 	noun
Definition: 	nomad
Source: 	qep'a' 28  [2021]

AFAIK never used in a sentence.

NOTES:
(qep’a’ 2021):  grammatically: language user

PUN:
In the Trek timeline:  Jackson Roykirk created the Nomad deep space probe launched in 2002. (TOS “The Changeling”)

SEE ALSO:
leng  		trip, voyage, trek
lengwI’ 		rover (n) [also "Voyager" no doubt]
Hoq 		expedition (n)

leng 		roam, travel, rove (v)
ve'		travel with a purpose or for a specific reason; travel on a mission
  - (Lieven 11/11/2013):  Opposed to {leng}, which is travel with or without a special purpose.

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary or notes from the last