[tlhIngan Hol] adverbs acting on each other adverbs referring to each other

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 05:25:10 PST 2022

Suppose someone is asking something, and now he wants to ask slightly
differently. So he says:

DaH loQ jaS jIghel

I think that the above sentence would be correct for that purpose, and if
it is indeed correct, then this shows that when we have two adverbs in a
row, and of course the context makes sense, then an adverb can act on the
other.

Of course, if I'm wrong, I'd love to be corrected.

--
Dana'an
https://sacredtextsinklingon.wordpress.com/