[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: tawleHnu'

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Jan 3 11:05:48 PST 2022

Klingon Word of the Day for Friday, December 24, 2021

Klingon word: 	tawleHnu'
Part of speech: 	noun
Definition: 	hopeless situation
Source: 	qepHom 2019

AFAIK never used in a sentence.

SEE:
tawleHnu' pogh      emphatically hopeless situation (n) (qepHom 2019)

pogh		     glove (n)
I'm not sure I see the connection.  It's not explained in the comprehensive new word lists I routinely consult and I no longer have the qepHom 2019 word list.  (Ditto for the pun, if any.)

SEE ALSO:
ghu'  		situation (n)
wanI' 		phenomenon, event, occurrence (n)
Haq 		intervene in (a situation) (v)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary or notes from the last