[tlhIngan Hol] It's time to act!

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Feb 28 08:52:23 PST 2022

Off the top of my head:  {DaH yIvang jay'!}  "Just @#$% leave already!"  (Klingons are seldom subtle.)

Although they're not quite what you want there are a couple of idioms available:  {nargh 'eb} and {pel'aQDaj ghorpa'} "before it's too late, while there's still time".  Something like {bImejnIS narghpa' 'eb} "you need to leave before the opportunity escapes" or {pel'aQDaj ghorpa' DaH yImej} "leave now while you've got a chance!".

Don't forget {ruch} "proceed, go ahead, do it", {lum} "postpone, procrastinate" and {mIm} "delay.  And you could vary the adverbial: {qen} "recently, a short time ago", {tugh} "soon", {SIbI'} "immediately".

Voragh