[tlhIngan Hol] {-Daq} and {-bogh} and {Sumbogh} and {Hopbogh}

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 06:13:44 PST 2022

charghwI':
> If Okrand can do it, why not you? Right?

I'm afraid you confuse me with the people who are willing to take over once
'oqranD retires. Others believe they can do his job. Not me.

I agree with everything you said so far in the thread, that such
constructions can be confusing, and should be avoided. In fact I believe
that the real skill in Klingon is having the ability to say even the most
complex things in the simplest way.

On the other hand though, I do want to learn how complex things work. It's
one of the things I find interesting in the language.

--
Dana'an
https://sacredtextsinklingon.wordpress.com/