[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: jutngev

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Feb 21 07:27:04 PST 2022

I should have checked the dictionary first:

  “1. a sugary fluid secreted by plants, especially within flowers to encourage pollination by insects and other animals. It is collected by bees to make into honey.  2. (in Greek and Roman mythology) the drink of the gods” (Google Dictionary)

So add {'InSong} "flower", {DayqIr} "honey" and {Qun} "god, supernatural being" to the list.

--
Voragh