[tlhIngan Hol] to roar in crescendo with verbs

Iikka Hauhio fergusq at protonmail.com
Fri Feb 18 05:18:12 PST 2022

DI'onmeyna'Daj 'agh 'aghqu' 'aghchu' is grammatical and has three clauses. What SuStel meant is that the interpretation where all verbs are part of the same sentence is not grammatical (I'm not sure why that is relevant).

Punctiation of Klingon is arbitrary and voluntary. Sometimes Okrand doesn't punctuate at all. It is grammatical and correct to not punctuate. However, for clarity, it is a good principle to use commas and periods when appropriate. In this case, «DI'onmeyna'Daj 'agh, 'aghqu', 'aghchu'»would make clear that the verbs form different sentences (and are indeed verbs and not nouns/names, which one could think if assuming that they are all part of one clause).

Iikka "fergusq" Hauhio