[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: yInSIp

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Dec 19 08:08:55 PST 2022

Klingon Word of the Day for Saturday, December 17, 2022

Klingon word: 	yInSIp
Part of speech: 	noun
Definition: 	oxygen
Source: 	KGT

yoq yIn yuQ 'oH Qo'noS'e'.  yInSIp voQSIp je ngaS muDDaj.
Qo'noS is a class-M planet with an oxygen/nitrogen atmosphere. (S27)

cha’ bIQSIp HeySelmey, wa’ yInSIp HeySel je yugh bIQ ’o’rIS.
The water molecule consists of two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom. (Lieven, OK'd by MO at qepHom 2015)

SEE ALSO:
muD 		atmosphere (n)
rewve' 		air [common term] (n)
lay 		air [technical term] (n)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from recent qep’a’mey