[tlhIngan Hol] Brains on Conlangs

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Thu Dec 15 06:32:39 PST 2022

Hi there,

during the qepHom, Marc okrand told me about the research of the MIT
regarding the action of the brain when speaking constructed languages.
He also said there were some Klingonists involved which we know.

For the record and the archives (i.e. the Klingon Wiki) I would like to
write more about this. So – if there is no NDA of course – could you
please tell me if you were involved, and if there is anything
interesting to tell about those studies?

Of course, you may also add whatever you like to tell directly into the
page.

For more information on the topic,
see → http://klingon.wiki/En/BrainsOnConlangs

--