[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: laH

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Aug 29 07:03:40 PDT 2022

Klingon Word of the Day for Saturday, August 27, 2022

Klingon word: 	laH
Part of speech: 	noun
Definition: 	ability
Source: 	TKD

AFAIK never used in a sentence.

(De'vID < MO, 2/25/2018):  For [software] "feature", is there any reason not to use {laH} "ability"?

TREK TRIVIA:
  One of the Augments' creators wrote that "superior ability breeds superior ambition." That same scientist was ultimately killed by one of his own creations. This phrase was later quoted by Archer (ENT “The Augments”) and Spock (TOS “Space Seed”).

SEE:
-laH  	ability to perform an action: can, able (V5 suffix)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary or notes from the last