[tlhIngan Hol] qep'a' 2022 new words puns

nIqolay Q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 17:42:43 PDT 2022

I didn't get the message from James Landau: is there a problem with the
mailing list?

Anyway, I think the pun is considerably simpler: *yI'De'* is the answer for
the request <https://www.kli.org/chabal-archive/cervinoid/> "cervinoid,
deerlike or mooselike animal". The dog on the TV show *Frasier* was named
Eddie (*yI'De'* backwards) and was played by a dog named... Moose.