[tlhIngan Hol] number of words updated

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Thu Aug 4 04:18:04 PDT 2022

Dear friends of Klingon language, and further also friends of numbers
and statistics,

after getting some more new words at this qep'a' I've done a new count
of words and noticed an interesting threshold we have passed.

Depending on the way of counting, we currently have about 4,310 words
with 4,798 definitions. All officially (i.e. by CBS/Pocket Books)
published canon sources (TKD + addendum+ KGT) contain 2,426 entries,
which is exactly 50% of the currently known vocabulary.

So you can now definitely say that in the past 25 years, Klingon
vocabulary has doubled.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"