[tlhIngan Hol] what happens when the bounce score reaches 10.0???

D qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 02:19:44 PDT 2022

De'vID:
> DaHjaj nuq mI'lIj

Before qurgh corrected the problem, as soon as I logged in the membership
options page, I got a message saying something like "we've recently
received some bounces from your account". And then followed the bounce
score.

But since qurgh corrected the problem, I don't get see that bounce message
at all, and I don't see any bounce score either. All I see is "(mail
address) subscription status, password, and options for the tlhIngan Hol
mailing list". And then the rest of the page.

Everything seems to be working now.

"we've recently received some bounces from your account"; jIHvaD QInvam
'aghtaH tlhIngan Hol jeSwI' tenwal, pa' vI'elpu'DI', ghu'vam qay' tI'pu'pa'
qurgh. 'ej ghIq jIHvaD bounce score 'agh je.

'a vangpu'DI' qurgh, not QInvam bounce score je vIleghqa'pu'. "(mail
address) subscription status, password, and options for the tlhIngan Hol
mailing list" neH vIlegh, 'ej ghIq -bIngDaq- latlh tenwal 'ay' vIlegh.

DaH Qaplaw' Hoch.

--
Dana'an
https://sacredtextsinklingon.wordpress.com/