[tlhIngan Hol] using ordinals on their own

Iikka Hauhio fergusq at protonmail.com
Fri Apr 29 06:22:34 PDT 2022

I believe that wa'DIch can be used as a noun. However, I'm not sure it means what you think it means in maghwI' ghaH Haw'bogh wa'DIch'e'. I think it means more like "The first is a traitor, and also flees.", ie. that it's not talking about the first to flee, just about a first, and that first flees.

Iikka "fergusq" Hauhio