[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: nguH

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Tue Apr 26 07:46:49 PDT 2022

Klingon word: 	nguH
Part of speech: 	verb
Definition: 	testify
Source: 	qepHom 2018

AFAIK never used in a sentence.

SEE:
nguHwI'  	witness (n)
  - (qepHom 2018):  one who testifies in court
jantor 		witness, eyewitness (n)
  -  (qepHom 2018):  one who has actually seen or been part of an event

SEE ALSO:
nompuq 	evidence (n)
bo'DIj 		court (of law) (n)
meqba'  	*mek'ba* (type of legal proceeding) (n)
  - i.e. that portion of a Klingon trial or appeal in which evidence is heard during
     which all evidence must be heard in open council [cf. TNG "Sins of the Father"]
mIwba’ 		trial (n)
  - (Klingon Alice):  the process of what happens at court

legh 		see (v)
bej 		watch (v)
ghan 		glance, take a quick look at (v)
nej 		look for, seek, search for (v)
nuD 		examine, look at, inspect (v)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary or notes from the last