[tlhIngan Hol] test message

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 07:17:10 PDT 2022

On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 at 10:44, De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Apr 2022 at 17:06, SuStel <sustel at trimboli.name> wrote:
>
>> On 4/20/2022 10:27 AM, mayqel qunen'oS wrote:
>> > QInvam vIHevpu', 'a QIn vorgh vIHevpu'be' (tamey ngo'Daq vIleghpu').
>> > QIn tlheghvamDaq bIjangqa'laH'a'? wIvmey vIchu'qa'moHpu', 'ej vay'
>> > vIwaSvIpchoHmoHpu'.
>>
>> SoHvaD jIjangqa'.
>>

> QInmeyDaj vIHevbe'qu'pu'. QInmeylIjDaq neH QInHommeyDaj vIleghpu'.

I haven't received mayqel qunen'oS's previous messages which are quoted in
SuStel's reply.

I also received a message from "tlhingan-hol-request at lists.kli.org" with
the following words:

"Your membership in the mailing list tlhIngan-Hol has been disabled due
to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
22-Apr-2022.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted."

I wonder if mayqel has not also been experiencing the same problem.

--
De'vID