[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: chayqa'

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Sep 27 07:11:52 PDT 2021

Klingon Word of the Day for Saturday, September 25, 2021

Klingon word: 	chayqa'
Part of speech: 	noun
Definition: 	esophagus
Source: 	qep'a' 27 [2020]

AFAIK never used in a sentence.

(HQ 12.4:8):  When air (or gas) from the stomach works its way up and comes out of the mouth (often noisily), one is said to {ruq} belch.  ...  When, rather than gas, undigested or partially digested food comes up, one is said to {'em}, vomit…

SEE ALSO:
Hugh  		throat (n)
burgh 		stomach (n)
luH 		intestine (n)
poq 		indigestion (n)

ghup 		swallow (v)
rID 		digest (v)
bor 		gurgle (v)

 --
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from the last year or two. I’ve fallen