[tlhIngan Hol] the problem with {naw'wat}

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 11:12:10 PDT 2021

And in order to avoid any misunderstandings, my problem isn't how to
describe a "remote, desolate place" of whatever size. Of course I can do
that.

It's just that I find it quite disappointing to realize that a new word,
instead of functioning as a tool to broaden our ways of expressing
ourselves, ends up with a very limited scope of application.

'a DaH naDev qaSchoHpu' ram, vaj jIQongnIS. jangchugh vay', wa'leS QInDaj
vIlaD.

maj ram, bInajtaHvIS qeylIS Daghomjaj, and similar klingon crap..

~ Dana'an