[tlhIngan Hol] 'elaDya' Hol 'eSpanya' Hol je (Beginner's text and questions)

luis.chaparro at web.de luis.chaparro at web.de
Fri Sep 17 03:43:20 PDT 2021

SuStel:

>> By the way, the*prefix trick* is also possible with verbs with *-moH*, right?

> Yes.

Ok! So another version of my first sentence could be: *'elaDya' Hol lubopbogh QIn vIlaDpu' 'ej wanI' tlhaQ muqawmoHpu'.* Actually, *mu-* could refer to it (*'elaDya' Hol*) or them (*QIn*), so I could add *bIH* at the end in order to clarify that I meant the messages, right? But this is my guess: In this context most people would likely understand that what I've read is what reminds me of something (and even if someone would refer it to the language instead of the messages, that wouldn't affect the understanding of the text). So I think the sentence is fine without *bIH*. Am I right?

And sorry, but I have one more question about verbs with *-moH*. Are all this options right?:

*tlhIngan Hol ghojmoH*
*ghojwI' ghojmoH*
*ghojwI'vaD tlhIngan Hol ghojmoH*
*mughojmoH* (meaning *he/she/they teach/es me*)
*jIHvaD tlhIngan Hol ghojmoH*
*tlhIngan Hol mughojmoH* (with *prefix trick*)

Thank you!