[tlhIngan Hol] what is the opposite of {vItlh}

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 05:10:07 PDT 2021

Thank you all for taking the time to reply.

After reading the messages so far, I understand how we can use the
{vItlhHa'} as an opposite to the {vItlh}. But this now raises another
question..

{vItlh} has the opposite of {vItlhHa'}, but the {law'} has the
opposite of {puS}. So what would be the difference between {puS} and
{law'Ha'}? Or between {law'} and {puSHa'}?

What would be the difference between let's say {SuvwI' puS} and
{SuvwI' law'Ha'}?

~ Dana'an