[tlhIngan Hol] qepHom 2021

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Sat Sep 25 00:27:33 PDT 2021

Dear friends,

this year's qepHom will be held as an online meeting only. We will also
have a small package that will be sent to the attendees. If anyone wants
that, please note that shipping outside Europe is very expensive, so
consider adding some extra 20 $ to the payment.

If we are lucky, Maltz might talk about new words again. If you have any
inquiries to him, you can simply send a message to his personal mailbox:

maltz at qepHom.de

All information can be found as usual on qephom.de/e/nextqephom.html

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"