[tlhIngan Hol] The Little Prince in Klingon

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Thu Oct 28 07:42:28 PDT 2021

Am 28.10.2021 um 16:19 schrieb Steven Boozer:
>here's an idea:  Set the copyrighted English (or German) translation you used aside and translate your Klingon version into English like DloraH did [...]

Well, that's exaclty what I did! -- It's translated already, and the
German version in my German editio is my own back translation from Klingon.

But the copryright owner in the US explicitely told me that I'm not
permitted to publish that in the US, even if it was my own translation.
They own the rights to have an English translation in the US

Of cource, I might argue that I publish it in Germany, but if Amazon
sells it on "Amazon-US", it might be sewed somehow. I don't want to risk
that.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"