[tlhIngan Hol] {'e' qa'} "instead of" with quotations

janSIy . kenjutsuka at live.com
Thu Oct 7 08:22:04 PDT 2021

My own opinion, and not based on any specific canon or instruction, is that you should always try to use the {lu-} prefix when appropriate, including for {lutu'lu'}, but that you shouldn't worry about it if you forget it somewhere (even if it's a formal situation) and shouldn't bother to correct others when they leave it off.

janSIy