[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: web

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Oct 25 07:31:19 PDT 2021

Klingon Word of the Day for Saturday, October 23, 2021

Klingon word: 	web
Part of speech: 	verb
Definition: 	be chaotic, disorganized
Source: 	qepHom 2019

Slang.

(qepHom 2019):  when applied to a situation or a mission it means "be chaotic, disorganized”

PUN:  the World Wide Web?

SEE:
web  		be disgraced (v)
way’ar 		chaos (n)

TREK TRIVIA:
 “Everywhere you go you create chaos.” (Worf to brother Nikolai Rozhenko, TNG “Homeward”)

  “Logic is the cement of our civilization, with which we ascend from chaos using reason as our guide." (T’Plana-Hath, the “Matron of Vulcan philosophy”, ST4 & ENT “The Forge”)

FYI the Vulcan survey ship T'plana-Hath made first contact at Bozeman, Montana on April 5th, 2063 after detecting the warp field of Zefram Cochrane's experimental craft Phoenix, landing at his launch site, an abandoned nuclear missile site. [ST:FC].

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from the last year or two. I’ve fallen