[tlhIngan Hol] paq'batlh 2nd edition

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 08:28:53 PDT 2021

As some of you know, I've been working on the 2nd edition of the paq'batlh.
For various reasons, I need to take a break from this project, so I'm
looking for a volunteer to take over. The person would need to have access
to Adobe Acrobat or otherwise software which allows the adding and editing
of comments in a PDF file.

The publisher has requested that all the changes be marked up as comments
in a PDF of the 1st edition. Most of it is done, but there are still some
corrections which have been finalised which have to be added, and a few
outstanding questions for Dr. Okrand and the publishers to answer.

Here's a link to the spreadsheet which I'm using to keep track of changes.
Note that these are not finalised until the 2nd edition is actually out,
but it should give you an idea of which commonly suspected errors in the
1st edition have been confirmed as such by Dr. Okrand:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eQp1LrWfZD3HaWhrno4_Hi0qXhWFy7bfGqGVYZrgBgQ/edit#gid=0

--
De'vID