[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: DuD

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Oct 4 12:32:49 PDT 2021

Klingon Word of the Day for Saturday, October 02, 2021

Klingon word:	 DuD
Part of speech: 	verb
Definition: 	mix

pa' DuD Humanpu', vulqanganpu', tellarnganpu', 'anDorya'nganpu'
  lamqu' je.
… where humans, Vulcans, Tellarites, and filthy Andorians mix.
(DSC "Battle at the Binary Stars" NON-CANON)

SEE:
DuDwI'  	stirring stick (n)

(HQ 10.2:11):  There is a joke, Maltz recalled, about someone trying to lick some food off of a stirring stick while wearing shoes. Maltz laughed, but didn't tell the joke.

SEE ALSO:
tay' 		be together, united (v)
mergh 		be combined, mixed together (v)
muv 		join (v)
mIS 		be confused, mixed up (v)

nungmaH 	hybrid (n)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from the last year or two. I’ve fallen