[tlhIngan Hol] upcoming book: Baby's First Klingon Words

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Thu Oct 21 07:02:10 PDT 2021

At issue is that I’m sure the normal trefoil is copyrighted/trademarked/patented by Paramount, so the mirror version gives us the nudge-nudge-wink-wink “this is Klingon stuff but we don’t want to get sued”. Then again, it’s Simon & Schuster, which is Paramount’s publisher for all its Klingon stuff, so it doesn’t need to be mirrored. Maybe they mirrored it because it hasn’t been approved yet?

I like that it’s a chew toy with spikes on it. Toughen them up when they are young, right?