[tlhIngan Hol] upcoming book: Baby's First Klingon Words

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Thu Oct 21 02:21:58 PDT 2021

Am 21.10.2021 um 11:01 schrieb De'vID:
> Someone posted this to the Discord asking if anyone we know is involved:
> https://www.simonandschuster.com/books/Star-Trek-Babys-First-Klingon-Words/Insight-Kids/9781647226831

> Is this any of you? (Of course, if someone is involved, they might be
> under an NDA or an oath not to talk...)

This is very interesting. I don't know who did it.

I really hope they make it a good book. The preliminary cover has the
trfoil mirrored.

FYI: there was a similar book many years ago, of which I don't even know
if it was ever published:

http://klingon.wiki/En/BabysFirstLittleBook
{ghu paqHom wa'DIch: Baby's First Little Book}

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"