[tlhIngan Hol] {'e' qa'} "instead of" with quotations

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Sun Oct 10 00:22:27 PDT 2021

Am 07.10.2021 um 17:22 schrieb janSIy .:
> My own opinion, and not based on any specific canon or instruction, is
> that you should always try to use the {lu-} prefix when appropriate,

That's a pattern I also try to use. I know it might be regarded as being
pedantic, but it's certainly not wrong to use the {lu-}. It's more like
writing "can not" instead of "can't". Both are correct.

In addition, I am always happy to use the {lu-} prefix, because it's the
only third-person to third-person combination that has a prefix.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"