[tlhIngan Hol] SKI: bom tIQ vItu'pu' Part 2

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Sun Oct 31 08:17:34 PDT 2021

{tlhuplu’. <<tugh bom wIwIvchugh mameqmeH nu-uDe-ev
Dov’agh. taHwI’pu’vaD choH jaj chu-u’
‘ej Haghqu’ta-aHmo-o’ nuvlaw’pu-u-u’ la-aw’
nge-em’a’ Hoch lute-ebchu’ ya-a’rIS>>}

[- Indefinite subject - whispers. “If we choose the song soon, the flute will lead us in order that we are reasonable. A new day begins for those who endure, and because many apparent people very much continuously laugh, echoes will perfectly fill all of the great forest.”]

“And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune
Then the piper will lead us to reason
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long
And the forests will echo with laughter”

{Haghlu’ghach Daqaw’a’?}

[Do you remember the indefinite subject mess of laughing?]

“ Remember laughter?”

{toH, HIja’, HISlaH, lu’.}

[So, yes, yes, okay.]

“Oh yeah, yeah, yeah...”

{‘ej muSIvmoHbejtaH.
tIlIjDaq chuSlu’chugh, yIjot. yIghumbe’lu-u’.
maqtagh ta’vaD Say’moHlu’ neH.
cha’vo’ wa’ He DawIvnISbej ‘e’ So-ov Ho-och.
HelIj DachoHmeH ratlh poH yap.}

[And it definitely makes me continue to wonder.
If -indefinite subject- is noisy in your vegetation, be calm. Do not be alarmed. (Yes, I know the grammatical problem here. Poetic license.)
-indefinite subject- merely cleans for the emperor/emperess of Maktag.
Everybody knows that you definitely need to choose one of two paths.
Sufficient time remains in order that you change your path.]

“If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now
It's just a spring clean for the May queen
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on”

{tlhon’a’meyvo’ Huyqu’lu’ta-aH ‘ej mevlu’Qo-o’.
<<HImuv!>> jatlh Dov’agh chu’wI’’a’.
jawoy, SuSbogh SuS DaQoylaH’a’? ‘ej DaSov’a’?
tlhuptaHbogh SuSDaq letlhlIj ‘oH[taH].}

[-indefinite subject- continuously very much hums from great nostrils scattered all about, and they won’t stop. (This is my favorite phrase in the entire song. Just imagine a forest filled with unstoppable great nostrils… Talk about inspiration! In every sense of the word.)
Lady-kins, can you hear the wind which blows (into a musical instrument)? And do you know it? Your stairway is at wind, which whispers.]

“Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know
The piper's calling you to join him
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind?”

{‘ej HemajDaq malengtaHvIS,
QIbmaj woch law’ qa’maj woch puS.
pa’ yIt jaw’e’ wISovchu’bogh.
tamghay chIS chu’ ‘ej ‘aghchu’ neH.
qol’om mojmeH Hoch Ho’DoS ‘agh.}

[And while we roam along our path, our shadows be tall be many, our souls be tall be few. There, a lady walks who e we all perfectly know. She engages a white light and she wants to perfectly reveal. She shows the method in order that everything becomes gold.]

“And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold.”

{‘ej bI’Ijchu’chugh vaj DaQoy.
bom’a’ Dagho-ovchoHlaHchu’.
wa’ mojDI’ Hoch, Hoch mojDI’ wa-a’
nagh’a’ Damoj ‘ach not bIron.
toH. HIja’.}

[And if you perfectly listen, thus you hear it.
You can begin to perfectly recognize the great song.
When all becomes one, when one becomes all
You become a great rock, but you do not roll.
So. Yes.]

“And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all is one and one is all, that's what it is
To be a rock and not to roll, oh yeah”

{ej QI’tu-u’ ghoSbogh le-e-etlh je’law’taH.}

[And she’s apparently buying a stairway which goes to paradise.]

“And she's buying a stairway to heaven."

pItlh

charghwI’ ‘utlh
(ghaH, ghaH, -Daj)